Friday, January 21, 2011

Time of the Season


The Zombies did produce one of my favourite tracks of all time introduced to me via "Tour of Duty" soundtrack. The verse I do enjoy is from Time of the season is "It's the time of the season for loving".
It has only been a few months shy of 8 years, it was about time I did got hitched to the wonderful lady in my life, it was time for love to prosper. W Rose was proud that I had somewhat mellowed out from my darker past.

The ring was designed; the question was proposed, with an answer of a resounding yes. If I wasn't going to do it soon she would have taken actions into her own hands at any rate. Now the action is set for the day ahead, so that my kittehz will now longer be bastards as Lil Sis had politely pointed out :p .
The plans have been completed and ready to implement, yes we move fast the years of pent up question(s) of when just exploded in a frenzy of organization. I even purchased a new suit without hesitation.

To the heart of the post, how shall I recall the day with. Which time piece would be suitable for such an occasional. One that is fitting enough to replace the long lost 4th dimensional passing indicator that used to adorn my left wrist. To be totally blunt, help me to choose which watch, both have merits and cons to their construction and functionality.

As you may know, I do enjoy simplicity in things and most of all, that I invite quality into my life  as reflected by your good self :) .

Which creature of engineering shall mark the time of the season, the change of Som.

Watches in Question:

A B











 

No comments:

Post a Comment